Available Features: At Brison, quality and comfort is a given.
- Maintenance-free Exterior Siding
- Seamless Gutters
- 30-Year Roof Shingles
- Solid Vinyl Windows Included with Low E Argon
- Powder Coat Finish Exterior Doors
- Electric Garage Door Opener
- Landscaping included with Flower Garden Area
- Paved Driveways
- In Floor Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Solid Surface Flooring
- Extra Large Interior Doors
- Upgraded Trim in Living Areas
- Tech Ready (Phone, Cable, Internet and Satelite)
- Security System (rough-in)
- Your Choice of Colours and Styles, Siding Roof Shingles, Flooring, Paint Colours,
- Cabinetry from Builders Samples
- Your home will be registered with Energuide Canada with Rebates that are available back to you
- Time of Day Discounts from NSP
- Flooring, Cabinet and Lighting Allowance
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Kitchen and Bathrooms Exhausted to Exterior
Optional Features: If you can think of it, we can put it into your new home!
- Exterior Finishes (wood or concrete siding)
- Brick Exteriors
- Larger Rear Decks
- Closed-In Sun Rooms
- Air to Air Heat Pumps
- Your Choice of Heating System
- Window Styles
- Concrete Driveways
- Flooring Upgrades
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Floor-to-Ceiling Cabinets
- Upgrade Appliances
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Solid Interior Doors
- Recessed Lighting
- Integrated Fireplace/Furnace HRV
- Propane Fireplace
- Pellet Stoves
- Wood Stoves
- Solar Heating or Hot Water
Upgrades: Exceeding your expectations.
The Brison team wants to make your new home the best it can be! Upgrades are available in all areas of your home, including heating, doors, windows, kitchens and much more. Call us for more information and start upgrading your home today.
Optional Features: Meeting your specific needs.
Finishing touches can make your new home even more comfortable, energy efficient, and fully satisfies your sense of security and peace of mind. From custom design, heating and insulation options, to cable, security and foundation alternatives, we’ll give you exactly what you need and want. When planning your new home, call us to discuss your additional options.